To connect Plesk email to Yahoo, you will need to set up an email account in Plesk using the SMTP server settings for Yahoo. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Plesk and go to the "Mail" section.
- Click on the "Add New Email Address" button.
- Enter the email address and password for your Yahoo account.
- Under "Incoming Mail Server," enter "imap.mail.yahoo.com" for the server name and "993" for the port. Make sure to select "SSL/TLS" for the encryption method.
- Under "Outgoing Mail Server," enter "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" for the server name and "587" for the port. Make sure to select "STARTTLS" for the encryption method.
- Click "OK" to save the changes.
Once you have completed these steps, you should be able to send and receive email through your Yahoo account using Plesk.
Please note that you need to enable "less secure apps" option in your Yahoo account, otherwise it will not allow you to connect to it.