To connect Plesk to Gmail, you will need to set up email forwarding in Plesk and then configure Gmail to receive those forwarded emails.
- In Plesk, navigate to the "Mail" tab and select the email address you want to forward.
- Click on the "Forwarding" button.
- Enter the email address you want to forward the emails to (e.g. your Gmail address) and click on "OK"
- In Gmail, go to the "Settings" menu and select the "Accounts and Import" tab.
- Under the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click on "Add a mail account"
- Enter the email address you are forwarding from in Plesk and click on "Next"
- Select "Import emails from my other account (POP3)" and click on "Next"
- Enter the server information for your Plesk server (e.g. "mail.example.com") and your Plesk email account login credentials, then click on "Add Account"
Emails sent to the email address in Plesk will now be forwarded to your Gmail account and imported into your inbox.